Author Topic: Aten path bug  (Read 2666 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
See this thread:
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=69328.0

Specifically, this line in the log:
Code: [Select]
WARNING: "Ship class PVC Aten has only 2 points on dock path "$Path01".  Recommended minimum number of points is 4.  Docking along that path will look strange.  You may wish to edit the model." at aicode.cpp:11416
I'm pretty sure the paths are ok on the retail fsport model, so it should be possible to copy them over.

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Yeah the paths are also correct on the main MVP version - it's just the one in the port media VPs that is for some reason using path 01 instead of path 15 as its supposed to.

Can we stick the port media VP contents up with the FSU SVN yet? That would help in fixing stuff! :p
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
As soon as I get the high-poly PVSC Imhotep finished--which should be in a week or two--I'll post the contents and the FSU team can go over it with a fine-toothed comb.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...