General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

A Freespace based Browsergame (ingame Language is german)

<< < (7/8) > >>

Fusion:
Reminds me of Space Federation - Galactic Conquest. Though I have to admit the fully German interface would be problematic for it to be used.

WeilArvaFaulIst:

--- Quote from: Andreas Rybak on February 08, 2021, 11:25:30 am ---Reminds me of Space Federation - Galactic Conquest. Though I have to admit the fully German interface would be problematic for it to be used.

--- End quote ---

Yes, the basic language of our game is German. However, we have written a tutorial on how to play the game in English.

This is not complicated at all, as you might think at first sight. If the demand for an English translation is higher, we can also think about a game-integrated translation. However, since we are a small indie team, we first want to see if there is enough interest to make the effort worthwhile.

The fact is, you can still play the game in English with the tutorial, and if you have any questions or problems, our community will be there to help. :)

WeilArvaFaulIst:
Hello folks,

we are still there and we are constantly developing our game. In the distant future we have an immense overhaul of the combat system coming up, in the short term you can look forward to our Christmas event.
Maybe some of you would like to go into space during the cold season to build a new star empire from a barren asteroid. Jump into the 100% free* browser game Drifting Souls 2!  Terran or Vasudan?

* Yes, you won't find a single way to spend money on us. We are a team of volunteers only. We are a pure team of volunteers and instead of money we are happy to have new players!

Link to the game: ds2.drifting-souls.net/
Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/cpxxAGy
Drifting Souls 2 in English: https://drifting-souls.fandom.com/de/wiki/Drifting_Souls_2_auf_anderen_Sprachen_spielen_%5C_Drifting_Souls_2_in_other_languages?so=search (original language is German)

[attachment deleted to save space]

Colonol Dekker:
I'd bloke to get into it, if only I had the time to commit 😭

WeilArvaFaulIst:

--- Quote from: Colonol Dekker on December 10, 2021, 12:30:42 pm ---I'd bloke to get into it, if only I had the time to commit 😭

--- End quote ---
Oh no, I would have been very interested to know what your opinion of the game would have been, even more so as an English speaker. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version