Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Sooo, act 4 for war in heaven is still being worked on?

<< < (3/24) > >>

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: emark4 on March 18, 2018, 08:21:55 am ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 07:12:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: emark4 on March 17, 2018, 01:46:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 11:19:53 am ---It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work. But I dunno when the bug is gonna bite again and drive me FRED crazy.

--- End quote ---

Uhh... care to elaborate General?

--- End quote ---

It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work, but I don't know when I'll be struck by the motivation and spare time to do 4-5 months of semi-fulltime FRED.

--- End quote ---

Okay, 4-5 months does sound like a long time.

Couldnt other people that know how to FRED be able to take over FREDing duties or something?

--- End quote ---

Darius, me, and Axem do the FREDding. Any of us could push missions forward but all of us have lots of **** going on. And usually missions turn out best when all three of us are tagteaming them.

emark4:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 18, 2018, 01:54:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: emark4 on March 18, 2018, 08:21:55 am ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 07:12:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: emark4 on March 17, 2018, 01:46:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: General Battuta on March 17, 2018, 11:19:53 am ---It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work. But I dunno when the bug is gonna bite again and drive me FRED crazy.

--- End quote ---

Uhh... care to elaborate General?

--- End quote ---

It could get done at almost any time with a solid 4-5 months of work, but I don't know when I'll be struck by the motivation and spare time to do 4-5 months of semi-fulltime FRED.

--- End quote ---

Okay, 4-5 months does sound like a long time.

Couldnt other people that know how to FRED be able to take over FREDing duties or something?

--- End quote ---

Darius, me, and Axem do the FREDding. Any of us could push missions forward but all of us have lots of **** going on. And usually missions turn out best when all three of us are tagteaming them.

--- End quote ---

Cant say I blame you guys. You must have been lucky to even have the chance to push out act 1-3 at the time. Maybe one day that chance will happen again.

manwiththemachinegun:
BP Act IV, V, BP3.

I want to believe.

Erebus Alpha:
I'm making a mini-campaign that is HEAVILY inspired by Blue Planet. An alternate reality, where stuff went down differently at Saturn, and the GTVA finds themselves on the losing end of the war.

It won't be Act 4, and it won't be BP canon. But it is BP-adjacent, and it is being actively worked on!

Nagrach:

--- Quote from: manwiththemachinegun on April 04, 2018, 12:29:24 pm ---BP Act IV, V, BP3.

I want to believe.

--- End quote ---

So say we all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version