Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

BP is still alive?

<< < (4/4)

starlord:
That’s much more reassuring. Good to know. I hope we hear from the team and battuta soon. In the meantime, many thanks for delivering that benchmark breaker that is BP.

Hopefully we can welcome more BP related content with the tev campaign in the meantime.

genaflol:
I'm surprised how much attention this little thread gave to me, i just wanted a simple answer but instead i got to read multiple things and im happy, i dont know much bout the ppl who made BP i just know that I love it and its one of the main reasons why I was so interested in FSO mods and the whole Freespace Open world thanks to BP im here enjoying every bit of everything i really wish one day BP wakes up and brings us another chapter for us to enjoy

manwiththemachinegun:
It has a special place for us FS2 fans. BP was a fan campaign that equaled or exceeded some professional development teams. I mostly play other games these days, but I still try to come by every few months and see what the community is doing. So you're hardly alone on that front.

The story is very "Expanse"-y, but if you like BP, definitely give the Solaris mod a try.

genaflol:
i was playing solaris and BP at the same time :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version