Author Topic: Sat April 19 - Game as usual?  (Read 2125 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Sat April 19 - Game as usual?
Anyone hosting a game later today, and if so, 3.6.9 or 3.6.10?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
Re: Sat April 19 - Game as usual?
i would host, but my conection sucks for it... we need someone for host o.o

And i think we should try 3.6.9, less buggy i think...
Signed, me

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
I could host, but I'm located at northern europe, so it'd be damn laggy for most people.

Offline Shade

Plenty Europeans playing, so that's hardly a concern. And besides, what's all the fuss about? If you actually look at the schedule, you'll see that CP isn't the only host listed for the saturday games ;)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
I guess that means you are hosting then, very good :)
Will it be 3.6.9 or 3.6.10?

Edit: I'd be interested in testing if we can still reproduce the old Mantised "ghost pilot" bug with 3.6.10 host/client.

Offline Shade

3.6.9 tonight. Probably 3.6.10 next week, as that should give enough time for people to get it working if they still haven't.

And after that, I'd prefer to stick to 3.6.10 because, simply put, we need to use it if we want it to be better. Many of the bugs we found back when we first tested it out have already been fixed, and it's due time to start finding new ones. Also, if for some reason anyone is completely unable to get it working, then please mantis and/or talk to taylor about your problems so they can be fixed.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.