Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

RELEASE: Beyond the Red Line

<< < (2/5) > >>

FrikgFeek:
Diaspora works on FSO builds though. Not sure how else exactly you'd want to convert this to Diaspora? Use their assets, tables, and flight model? That would be more of a remake than a restoration.
And doing it that way would actually break compatibility with existing Btrl custom content.

Novachen:

--- Quote from: FrikgFeek on July 07, 2017, 01:08:09 pm ---Diaspora works on FSO builds though. Not sure how else exactly you'd want to convert this to Diaspora? Use their assets, tables, and flight model? That would be more of a remake than a restoration.
And doing it that way would actually break compatibility with existing Btrl custom content.

--- End quote ---

I have to admin, that i never see a Restoration coming for BtRL :). For me it was always more likely that someone would make the BtRL campaign playable as an Diaspora campaign, so that you have all BSG-related campaign in only one FS2-game.

So to speak, the same thing that was done with "The Minbari Project" back then, that was converted to a "The Babylon Project"-campaign/mod.

HLD_Prophecy:
Great to see this done! It sounds fun. I should try it sometime.

Sometime.  :rolleyes:

Cobra:
Oh, man! I'd almost completely forgotten about this. I'm actually kind of sad this would never be continued... I really, really loved how it nailed every aspect of the show, right down to the chatter and even the music! Wonder how this runs in recent builds with shadows and all.

emark4:
This sounds very cool to play.

I know its a long shot buuuut....

Do the viper have cockpits like in diaspora?

If not, i probrably try to mod it in. Any particular freespace ship you can recommend me to use as a viper cockpit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version