FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

Head Anis - UPDATE FEB 2013 NEW STUFF

(1/22) > >>

Black Wolf:
UPDATE - Go HERE for the latest release, 19 anis included.

So, I'm trying to use Poser to make some civillian head anis for TI, and while the program's good at it, it's as unstable as buggery. It crashes when I save, and often crashes when I render, which means the only way to generate the three working anis required for a full set is to make your character, animate, render, rinse and repeat thrice hoping the program doesn't crash in the meantime. If it does, I'm left with odd numbers of anis which, since FS needs the anis in groups of three, I'll probably not be able to use, and I figured rather than wasting them I'll UL them here in case anyone else can find a use for them. In this first pack I've included 3 anis - 2 of one bald white bloke and one of an older looking black guy, but there will be more failures in future, so I'll probably have a few more to UL here before too long. Someone might be able to use them for ships with only a few lines, I dunno. Anyway, AFAIK in order to use them you need to give FS 3 entries in HUD.tbl, so it may be neccesary to repeat these fellows if you want to use them.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get good enough to recreate the GTVA uniform we see in the existing anis with their funny collars, plus I want to generate some pirate fighter pilot ones with a similar-but-not-identical GTVA issue fighter pilots helmet and maybe some GTVA Freighter ones with the GTVA logo on a breat pocket or something, but less formal looking than the command ones... I shall keep you informed, anyway.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dragon:
They're quite good, would fit for civilians.
You don't have to group regular message anis, just ones for build-in messages.

Spoon:

--- Quote ---since FS needs the anis in groups of three
--- End quote ---
:confused:

Black Wolf:

GTVA Freighter captain,  You can't really tell, but there's a logo on his shirt there as well. This bloke animated really well, so I'm going to do a bunch of them.

[EDIT]And number 2:

Colonol Dekker:
Would it be more stable to render in one long sequence and chop it up afterwards?

Keeping key loop frames of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version