FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

[RELEASE 2/2] Freespace Soundtrack Expansion Project (16IF, 16B, 13MH)

<< < (2/7) > >>

Luis Dias:
It's a really cool work, I like it keep up :yes:

ShadowsOfLight:

--- Quote from: Luis Dias on March 02, 2021, 04:12:38 am ---It's a really cool work, I like it keep up :yes:

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Now finished two briefing tracks, which correspond to the Vasudan cruiser classes. I'm also going to try out a new streaming platform to assist with track previews.

Audius Playlist

ShadowsOfLight:
Over the last few days, I have added a Mainhall (GTD Hades) and two more in-flight tracks (Terran Assault & Vasudan Heavy Bombers). Hoping to continue blitzing a new track every couple of days, at least until the end of the month - keep an eye on the first post for updates :yes:

EatThePath:
There's been a lot of response to this on discord already but it's a shame this thread looks a little quiet in contrast. So, let me just say this whole project is impressive, fantastic, and if you haven't listened to any of it you should. Especially if you're making Freespace missions.

ShadowsOfLight:

--- Quote from: EatThePath on March 09, 2021, 08:06:53 am ---There's been a lot of response to this on discord already but it's a shame this thread looks a little quiet in contrast. So, let me just say this whole project is impressive, fantastic, and if you haven't listened to any of it you should. Especially if you're making Freespace missions.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! It's been great energy on the Discord server, lots of smiles for me on hearing the feedback.

Also, Colt made a showcase mission for one of the tracks (Dying Sky aka Vasudan Heavy Bomber):
In doing so, he discovered a couple of "bugs", so I've made two changes to the in-flight tracks:

* Filenames are shortened.
* I'm going to include two TBM files per set, to make it easier to choose between FS1 and FS2 style cycling. Of course, these are just examples... Feel free to mix and match at your leisure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version