Author Topic: We're baaack!  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
The Robotech MOD is getting ready for a new mini-release, and the suspected feature list is gorgeous:

1. New source code!-Now you can transform back and forth between Fighter and Gaurdian mode! And, just wait a little longer (probably after the release), and we might be able to implement the transformation animations, and definately the third mode: Battloid.

2. Slightly re-done veritechs. Now more accurate to the series! And, if we get the animation working, each transformable model will have it's own FPS-like skeleton.

3.New missions! Currently, we're looking at a mini campaign of about 10 missions!

4. New ships!- If you guys are patient enough, you could fly the VF-1A, the totally re-done VF-1J Super Valkryie, the brand-new VF-1S, which is now more accurate to the series!  Also, now the new VF-1S Strike Valkryie! (For the un-initiated, that means: Big Guns)

And more!

:eek: :eek2: :eek: :eek2: Great news to here! I've always said they can't die yet! check out the website It's new and looks much better great job.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.