Author Topic: FSPort MediaVPs 4.7.0 medals misaligned and broken  (Read 752 times)

FSPort MediaVPs 4.7.0 medals misaligned and broken
After updating to the FSPort MediaVPs version 4.7.0 (with the latest metadata updates) I noticed that I'm getting the wrong medal icons. The medals also appear misaligned in the medals case. I've attached some screenshots comparing 4.6.9 (with FSO MediaVPs 4.6.8) and 4.7.0 (with FSO MediaVPs 4.7.2).

I did the 3rd basic training mission a couple of times to show the difference - as you can see, with 4.7.0 the wrong medal is displayed, although the name is correct. The medal shows up correctly in the medals case, but misaligned compared to the background (which itself is also different).

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: FSPort MediaVPs 4.7.0 medals misaligned and broken
Sorry, I didn't notice this until now.  These are two separate bugs, both of which should be fixed in 24.0-RC2.  There is also a related issue with how the Ace medals are positioned, and that will be fixed with the release of FSPort MediaVPs 4.7.1 in a day or so.

Thanks! It definitely looks better with 24.0.0-RC2, although the Wings, Distinguished Flying Cross and rank are still misaligned (in addition to the Ace medals that you already mentioned) :) It also looks like my name isn't vertically centered, though it's a pretty minor mismatch.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Good catches.  Yeah, hopefully these should all be fixed with the upcoming update.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Ok, 4.7.1 is out.  Give it another try.

Looking good now, thanks!

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Glad to see it :yes: