Author Topic: Twenty quuuuuuestions!!!  (Read 151987 times)

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Okay, Cobra got this right. A nice guess!
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
The moment you said it was cargo you interacted with I knew the answer. :D

I have an answer. Bring on your castoff questions and your wretched thoughts.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Is it Pro-Life?
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Well, two typical q's. Canonical & material?
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Well, two typical q's. Canonical & material?

No. Material as in material existence? Yes.

Offline Kie99

Is it from Blue Planet?
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
No. 16.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Is it from a post-Capella campaign?
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Yes. 15.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Is it a ship?
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Is it.............[correct answer]
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Is it a ship?

No. 14.

Is it.............[correct answer]

Be specific, you madman.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Has it been voiceacted?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Yes. 13.

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
Does it explode(either into gibs or space debris)?
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
It is.... Derelict?
----
----

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Does it explode(either into gibs or space debris)?

No. 12.

It is.... Derelict?

Now why would you say Derelict? You're very close, though. 11.

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
It is.... Derelict?

It's the 1st post Capella voice acted campaign that I thought of... and I'm now struggling to think of any others that are voice acted...
----
----

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
It is.... Derelict?

It's the 1st post Capella voice acted campaign that I thought of... and I'm now struggling to think of any others that are voice acted...

I mean I did provide a voice for the thing way back in 2006 :nervous:

Well, the hint is it's not the campaign itself but what's in it. ;)