Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy

Want to Join Fate of the Galaxy? Staff Positions Open!

<< < (8/10) > >>

chief1983:
I'd be more interested in a full on restyling of the site too, I mean it works but we could always use something with a little more polish.  Not something I've had time to sit down and do since it's currently working as is.

JarekCyphus:
Hmm....I wonder if I can get .POF and .MGN files to work in Blender...........

I am definitely experienced with the .DDS format, with my time doing ILM Experience.  Having a Bamboo helps a great deal, too!

prometh:
How freeform can the Interface be? Like, must it be restricted to a left nav, etc?

frekkert:
I can do audio realted stuff - mastering sounds making them broad etc.. or trying to conserve that special charme of the original moviel still being kind of high fidelity..

just need good samples..

can do mastering of other files (to give them equal Volume levels etc)

zookeeper:

--- Quote from: frekkert on March 28, 2014, 04:17:45 pm ---I can do audio realted stuff - mastering sounds making them broad etc.. or trying to conserve that special charme of the original moviel still being kind of high fidelity..

just need good samples..

can do mastering of other files (to give them equal Volume levels etc)

--- End quote ---

I don't think we need much help with mastering only (but I might be wrong; swash will correct if necessary), but we would certainly welcome help in producing new sfx to expand our current set and replace some of the worse ones, if you think you're up for that. Especially a lot of our weapon fx are somewhat unimpressive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version