Hosted Projects - Standalone > Archived Star Wars Conversion Threads

Fate of the Galaxy NewsGrid: June 08 Edition

<< < (2/4) > >>

colecampbell666:

--- Quote from: ShadowGorrath on June 03, 2008, 11:14:32 am ---Nice. Seems that my dream of fighting SW fleets with a GTD Orion may become real.

--- End quote ---
http://www.game-warden.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84

azile0:
I can see it now:

Sathanas .vs. Super Star Destroyer,

OR

Fleet of Terrans .vs. Fleet of Rebels.

Will the Death Star be available as a background? Like, the Sun, or a nebula in the distance?

ShadowGorrath:

--- Quote from: azile0 on June 16, 2008, 01:57:26 pm ---I can see it now:

Sathanas .vs. Super Star Destroyer,

OR

Fleet of Terrans .vs. Fleet of Rebels.

Will the Death Star be available as a background? Like, the Sun, or a nebula in the distance?

--- End quote ---

Sathanas could beat a Deathstar in my opinion.

Snail:

--- Quote from: ShadowGorrath on June 16, 2008, 02:03:30 pm ---Sathanas could beat a Deathstar in my opinion.

--- End quote ---
The DeathStar can blow up planets and has a whole ****load of turrets. I don't think so...

ShadowGorrath:

--- Quote from: Snail on June 16, 2008, 02:19:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: ShadowGorrath on June 16, 2008, 02:03:30 pm ---Sathanas could beat a Deathstar in my opinion.

--- End quote ---
The DeathStar can blow up planets and has a whole ****load of turrets. I don't think so...

--- End quote ---

The Sathanas, when in group, can make stars go supernova. It's main beam cannons are stronger than the Lucifer ones. Etc. I don't think a DeathStar can last long against it. And even if the Sathanas failed against it, there are more Sathanas warships, there are Shivan bombers going in large mobs, there is/are Lucifer warships that are immune to non-beam weapons. Shivans vs Empire - not a match.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version