Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy News

Not a full newsgrid, but news nonetheless (New video!)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Vector Leader:
That's great to hear. :pimp:

I can't stop watching the new vid. It's in-SANE. And I can't wait to see it with all the cockpit interiors. This mod can't come soon enough! Must have patience.

-Norbert-:
Could you please put the cockpits into a seperate VP file?
While it is really nice to have them, cockpits do limit visibility (especially the Y-Wings one). And since in FreeSpace you can't just switch it on and off in-mission (correct me if I'm wrong) making them optional would be nice.

chief1983:
Switching between those views is actually a code change I'd like to see before we add proper cockpits.  Although a separate VP would also work in the interim and won't require a holdup waiting for code in that case.

Sushi:

--- Quote from: chief1983 on May 26, 2010, 01:52:08 pm ---Switching between those views is actually a code change I'd like to see before we add proper cockpits.  Although a separate VP would also work in the interim and won't require a holdup waiting for code in that case.

--- End quote ---

And once again, it's one that is sort of waiting on the new pilot code to be possible. :)

chief1983:
Yeah we've basically got three features we need that are reliant on new keybinds I guess, one of which is already fully coded up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version