Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy News

New website article

(1/3) > >>

CountBuggula:
I've posted over on our website with a few updates.  Go take a look!

Dain:
Good stuff, but I'm getting the following errors sitting on top of the site:

--- Code: ---    Notice: Undefined index: corporateclean in drupal_theme_initialize() (line 100 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 146 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _theme_load_registry() (line 335 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
    User warning: The following theme has moved within the file system: corporateclean. In order to fix this, clear caches or put the theme back in its original location. For more information, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1128 of /var/www/drupal/includes/bootstrap.inc).
    Notice: Undefined index: corporateclean in theme_get_setting() (line 1439 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
--- End code ---

CountBuggula:

--- Quote from: Dain on January 31, 2017, 12:26:39 pm ---Good stuff, but I'm getting the following errors sitting on top of the site:

--- Code: ---    Notice: Undefined index: corporateclean in drupal_theme_initialize() (line 100 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _drupal_theme_initialize() (line 146 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in _theme_load_registry() (line 335 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
    User warning: The following theme has moved within the file system: corporateclean. In order to fix this, clear caches or put the theme back in its original location. For more information, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1128 of /var/www/drupal/includes/bootstrap.inc).
    Notice: Undefined index: corporateclean in theme_get_setting() (line 1439 of /var/www/drupal/includes/theme.inc).
--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

Again?!?  Ok.  I probably will have to take the site down for some maintenance.  I'll get it done ASAP.

Nightstorm:
Thanks for the update.  Really looking forward to this :)

Dain:
No errors now, FOTG E-wings are pretty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version