Author Topic: We need mission designers !  (Read 7304 times)

You're not looking hard enough...
That's why I suggested a post your talent page... Those overworked could edit thier post so peeps wouldn't bug then with requests.. when available again re-edit it to say I want work. Post No1 would be explaning what this thread was for and admins would be tasked with Deleting OT posts  and warning the offensers not using it properly... I gave an example.

IF this camp is dying for lack of fredders I'd help (no avatar needed). just tell me WHAT you want and that's what you'll get. If you want a sample I did 7 missions on my own using the RT mod (900MB worth of voices) and plan a total of 18 once ground stuff comes out from other mods... So get on ICQ and hit me up to transfer them. Almost no one has them and I want feedback!!!!!!!!!!!! True this is just for me BUT it would be nice once in a while to hear good job/ or how about changing this...
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
We need mission designers !
Well, just mail Slanker on the address on the first post and you'll receive the full details.

:)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
We are prety much running out of fredders here because of all the hosted projects.

I can fred if i realy have too it aint to hard, but it's not my favorite thing to do;)
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Darkage
We are prety much running out of fredders here because of all the hosted projects.

true dat

Offline ZylonBane

• The Infamous
So how did the mission designer audtions go? Regrettably I didn't have time to enter since pre-holiday madness left zero time for FREDding.
ZylonBane's opinions do not represent those of the management.

Ok, so out of 3 people entering (without Zylon 2) I have received one mission so far :o

I´m currently checking this, but it does look neat so far :)

Offline Fetty

cant be mine then :D

I can design some missions, just mail me the script for the test and I'll get it to you in the next few days.
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

"And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone.  The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up.  The moon was as blood and the sun was as ashes, and the living envied the dead.  All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above the others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World.  And he they named Dragon."

"We do not change over time for we are as flowers unfolding. We meerly become more nearly ourselves."

Hmmm, the address to send to is [email protected], sorry about that, i sent the e-mail, but i didn't get anything back
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 12:13:52 pm by 913 »
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means."

"And the Shadow fell upon the Land, and the World was riven stone from stone.  The oceans fled, and the mountains were swallowed up.  The moon was as blood and the sun was as ashes, and the living envied the dead.  All was shattered, and all but memory lost, and one memory above the others, of him who brought the Shadow and the Breaking of the World.  And he they named Dragon."

"We do not change over time for we are as flowers unfolding. We meerly become more nearly ourselves."