Author Topic: Downloads  (Read 5411 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

Originally posted by Raven2001:
yep, so that means that if you wanna make a new race with that kind of texturing, you must "delete" one of the other races... OR you can put an invisible texture in the thruster sub-models, replace the flames animations, and voila, a whole new race without deleting one of the others!!! That's what I plan to do in CIM...

But invisible.pcx is hardcoded to have collision detection....you'll bounce off the flames!

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Unless you set the Don't Collide Invisible flag...
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Itsara

I downloaded the apocalypse and darkness and a few other ships from here, do i just put it in the tables folder in the data folder or the tbl, to get it to work.  Also i downloaded the electobeams, where would i put those?

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Instructions should be on the readme.txt file, but anyway:

For the ships, place the .POF files on the /models folder, the .PCX files on the /maps folder, and paste the contents of the ships.tbl folder into your own ships.tbl file that's on the /tables folder.

For the weapons, place all .PCX files on your effects folder and paste the contents of the weapons.tbl inside your own weapons.tbl file that's inside your /tables folder.

If you don't have the table files already, extract them from the VP files using VPViewer from the Descent Network.
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Itsara

Well the download is nothing but a ZIP FILE, thats what it says.  But what website can i get VPViewer?