Author Topic: sad  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Publicly.

But shouldn't you be finishing BWO? :rolleyes:
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Lol. But that still isn't a good sign. Projects with little public activity tend to die. I don't want MT to die. Please don't let it die.
:(
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Well there's not really a great deal we can post aside from to nag them to complete it, and I'm not really sure how much that helps.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Originally posted by Kosh
Lol. But that still isn't a good sign. Projects with little public activity tend to die. I don't want MT to die. Please don't let it die.
:(

We aren't going to die!!! we will get it done just wait.:)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 09:29:43 am by 153 »
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
's waaaay too far along to die. c'mon, it's trudged along for 4 years without anyone nagging at it, it can go longer without it too :p
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Heh, there is such an insane amount of content internally, even if MT slows down from time to time, I don't think it can ever die. :)

Offline Sigma957

• Darkness descending...
I think most mods have this sort of period where no-one seems to be doing anything from an outsiders pov but in fact someone is doing something internally.
The Babylon Project- Bringing babylon5 to freespace2

VWBB Survivor 1095 (Sigma957) 24/2/2001

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Well, the problem is, several of our staff members are horribly occupied with Real Life troubles. But we should be back on track and posting updates soon enough.

:)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
Yeah, damned uni. If only we didn't need an education... :p

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Who told you you needed an education?
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.