Author Topic: The Max Plugin  (Read 1942 times)

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Styxx's POF Exporter for 3DS Max

I replaced the 3ds Max plugin page, but a tiny bit of it was done from memory.  Try it and see if you can get things to work correctly.  I'll be adding pictures eventually, but I have to come up with a model that actually uses everything first.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
It also needs a really deep list of Qs and As for if things don't work (Max crashes, submodels don't rotate correctly, smooshed LODs, etc.) I'll have to go through some of my chat logs with you and Styxx to find some.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...