Off-Topic Discussion > April Fools Day

New Rules

(1/30) > >>

an0n:
Now that I have achieved supremacy, I will hereby state the rules for continued peace and harmony on this forum.  Obey, and you will be blessed with safety and continued membership.  Rebel, and you shall come to ph33r my wrath.

1) As some of you have noticed, HLP now has a dungeon pr0n forum.  All former administrators shall be required to enter auditions of themselves in said forum, on pain of death or perma-banning, whichever is most convenient.

2) All the inactive hosted projects will be required to demonstrate significant progress within the next hour.  Failure to meet the deadline will result in the forum's deletion* along with the rest of the HLP rot.

3) Moderator and administrator positions will be available to selected peons, selected on a case-by-case basis.

4) I reserve the right to add rules to this post without further notice.

*Or, perhaps, opening  to public viewing.

Sandwich:
What the heck? an0n? How'd you get back?

vyper:
I think we can safely say th'April Fool has just bit us on th'knob.

Edit: btw, c'mon man don't even joke about the deletions there's a lot of work out there.

Nuclear1:
What the hell?

Is this some sick April Fool's joke, or has an0n finally been made an admin?

Holy usurp of power, Batman!

Singh:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by an0n
Now that I have achieved supremacy, I will hereby state the rules for continued peace and harmony on this forum.  Obey, and you will be blessed with safety and continued membership.  Rebel, and you shall come to ph33r my wrath.

1) As some of you have noticed, HLP now has a dungeon pr0n forum.  All former administrators shall be required to enter auditions of themselves in said forum, on pain of death or perma-banning, whichever is most convenient.

2) All the inactive hosted projects will be required to demonstrate significant progress within the next hour.  Failure to meet the deadline will result in the forum's deletion* along with the rest of the HLP rot.

3) Moderator and administrator positions will be available to selected peons, selected on a case-by-case basis.

4) I reserve the right to add rules to this post without further notice.

*Or, perhaps, opening  to public viewing.
--- End quote ---

oooooooook.......now this is scary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version