Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Tools

PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.15.0-dev+73b131a (combined launcher/installer)

<< < (4/233) > >>

karajorma:
When filtering gets added that and unplayed should definitely be options.

potterman28wxcv:
It works fine, but on my end sometimes it takes ages to register my inputs.

For example I will click on "Install". And only 5 minutes after it actually starts installing. Not sure what's the cause of it.

Other than that, it got me back into Freespace :P Currently playing the Ancient-Shivan war campaign !

CapellaGoBoom:
This works really well so far! Also got a curious question: Will you consider adding ship models as downloads? (i.e. revamped apollo, anuket, leviathan, etc). Just wondering if that is at all possible

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: CapellaGoBoom on November 18, 2017, 09:24:32 am ---This works really well so far! Also got a curious question: Will you consider adding ship models as downloads? (i.e. revamped apollo, anuket, leviathan, etc). Just wondering if that is at all possible

--- End quote ---
It might be possible with the Extension system (which hasn't been implemented yet), but it would be preferable for there to be a newer MediaVPs release incorporating all of them instead.

niffiwan:
I guess single-ship mods could also be created (with the mediavps as a dependency). That might balloon the number of mods quite quickly though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version