Author Topic: GTI Atlantis  (Read 4900 times)

Offline DeepSpace9er

• Bakha bombers rule
  • Avoid the beam and you wont get hit
So the Apoc will succeed the Icanus or be the GTVA's version of it?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
INF used the Apoc before I finnished up Aldos Icanus model. Now the Apoc won't be seen in Inferno.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
no.
the Apoc is a ship exclusive to MT. Was being used in Inferno coz the apoc went through a public release, but since then it's been replaced with other ships and is not featured in inferno anymore. As far as I know no other campaign use it.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Actually I was allowed to use the final version, as long as it was reskinned, however it took too long for the final version to be completed so I needed a replacement. In the end it worked out better that way :)

Last year I posted screens of the Borg attack on a joint Earth(s) forces (all MoD)... It took a wing of Battlestars about 5 mnutes to clear the station and also a GTC Nike launched from the side hangar, as well as a Warlock class carrier birthed in the underside rails. The side rings had an Orion (SDF1), an Archangel, and a terrain Dreadnought (unarmed)... It was a slaughter. The borg were comming in at 20km and then shortly all over the place. The Atlantis station definately needs some sort of weapon placements since it is so huge no defense would be adequate unless a fleet was continuously assigned to guard it (not feasible)...  Of couse this ONLY work in my scenario of making it a Moble Space Fortress and headquaters for the fleet.

My main problem was that when the station is destroyed it stars to move RAPIDLY away from th battlefiled as it explodes. No ship (other than the Borg) can keep up with the station (which stays relatively intact for a few minutes as it has a LONG death throe... In fact they were attacking a the terrain dreadnaught that I ordered to stay with the station and in a fw minutes it was dragged well away fromt eh 60km battle limit and would have continued well off into cyberspace until my memory failed... (which is part of the reason I asked for the 60km limit to be abolished to at least doubled...

Especially since my planet test worked and we can now have realatively scaled planets (I made the moon and the Zentreadi killed it)...

If someone HAS an armed version of the Atlantis station I would very much like to get a hold of it...  Thanks...
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

In fact they were attacking a the terrain dreadnaught that I ordered to stay with the station and in a fw minutes it was dragged well away fromt eh 60km battle limit and would have continued well off into cyberspace until my memory failed... (which is part of the reason I asked for the 60km limit to be abolished to at least doubled...

Uhhm, you can't run out of memory from stuff getting further away from you. ^_^

I don't think an armed Atlantis exists, either.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Yeah, but it would be cool to put like 100 turrets on it, with all the anti-cap weapons being SBF* or U* beams.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It's a drydock, not a multi Super Juggernaught destroyer...

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Wait, then how about 3 BF* beams and a smattering of B* and M* beams?
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It's a drydock, it shouldn't be able to take on a fleet solo. By the time the Atlantis is attacked, you've lost the war already :D

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Just because it's big doesn't mean it has beams :doubt:

Do oil tankers carry tommahawk missles?
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Culando

Originally posted by Knight Templar
Just because it's big doesn't mean it has beams :doubt:

Do oil tankers carry tommahawk missles?

YES! The CIA just has them cloaked with alien technology!! >_>

It wouldn't make sence for a drydock to have beams. They'd focus power and resources on building the ship and stuff.
The boy who cried project.