Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

I'd hate to see this die?

(1/4) > >>

Inquisitor:
Is Kazan in charge?

Will this be a FS2 Source project (if the answer is yes, do we still need a seperate forum?)?

Has anyone written a line of design documentation?

With all the buzz around the source, it seems like alot more programmers got into the mix. I have seen very little, aside from mandates from Kazan, on the subject here in the forums, and the IRC channel is dead everytime I am there.

So....

What's up doc?

Martinus:
These are all pretty relevant questions. There's not much point in having a FSF forum if everyone's bailed into the source forum and has ignored this.

Fineus:
Yeah, someone should probably PM Kazan and find out if he's still doing this and in what capacity. If he's lost interest and just hasn't bothered to tell anyone then the floor is somewhat open.

##UnknownPlayer##:
I agree - we need some news from him and preferably some action. Otherwise matters need to be dealt with. Hmm...maybe its time I started gluing a website together.

Kazan:
why waste time going from scratch when we can go from the origional source and move tword more features and cross platform capability..focus all programming efforts in one place

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version