Author Topic: multiplayer broken  (Read 2173 times)

Yeah, so i use to think that my internet was having issues and i simply couldn't host, but the more i try to play on other connections the more i realize, no games are visible period. we are all using 3.6.12 official.... Some help? maybe a north american standalone we can use? Am I simply not able to host with AT&T Uverse?

ugh this truely has been a headache please help!!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:03:47 am by [DW]-Hunter »

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
This might sound like a silly question but, you did step two in This thread right? In order for games to be visible, the host needs to have those ports forwarded. Alsomake sure all users are registered on fs2.net etc. or games won't be visible either. Multi is quite picky with hosting, but it's a lot of fun once you get it working.
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

believe me i know how fun it is, been playing since 2002

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Yeah, so i use to think that my internet was having issues and i simply couldn't host, but the more i try to play on other connections the more i realize, no games are visible period. we are all using 3.6.12 official.... Some help? maybe a north american standalone we can use? Am I simply not able to host with AT&T Uverse?

ugh this truely has been a headache please help!!!

Join us in MULTI, see if we can help you out. The ability to host seems to be hit or miss, but its easier to debug when you can talk in realtime since there is no such thing as a debug log for why you can't see servers.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them