Author Topic: Homeworlds Campaign... ... ... HELP!  (Read 8338 times)

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
Homeworlds Campaign... ... ... HELP!
One SEXP:
turret-free-all

altough i dont think it should matter...
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

hm......................i don't think that's the problem...

BTW: Have you tried the GTCv Ajax, it's awesomely powerful...on an head engagement, it destroyed a Demon.
I also tested a battle against a Ravana...but the Ajax blew up when the Ravana had 15% of its hull integrity...
Developing a FS2 Campaign:
Corruptible, everyone has a price

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
pece, this is how the sayin goes: "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...but I'm all outta gum."
Or: "It's time to kick ass and take some names...without takin' the names." Courtesy of Duke Nukem 3D and Deer Avenger 4.

willy_principal, send me your tbl file, tell me what's wrong, and I'll change it around for you... [EDIT] Check your tbl. look for the Ajax and look at it's POF listing.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
did you ever think that i did it on purpose?
because i DID...
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Yah, I did. I did that on purpose, too. :p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

HomeWorlds demo.................(not really, it just haves all the MODs that will be used in the first chapter and a very incomplete test mission)

www.geocities.com/willy_principal/homeworlds.zip

I CAN'T GET THE AJAX FIRE IT'S STARSHAKER TORPEDOES!!!.......HELP!!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
How many torps does the ajax hold per turret?

[EDIT] I'm sending you mission 2 for Pathways
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 06:41:48 pm by 2299 »

unlimited........

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
there's your problem. a capital ship can't have too many secondaries or it gets screwed up. put the starshakers at like 100-500.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by Cobra
there's your problem. a capital ship can't have too many secondaries or it gets screwed up. put the starshakers at like 100-500.

:wtf: Capships always have unlimited secondary ammo.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i know. but you have to put the limit to like 100 and then it will be unlimited. It was a problem i faced when i created a science vessel with beam cannons and hornets and tornadoes.

i don't think that's the problem......
it haves ~8 turrets firing cruiser missiles. (these turrets do fire, and very well)
other three fires StarShaker torpedoes (but they don't fire)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
what did you put for the starshaker value?

I have stopped all mission progress in this campaign...
and the three mission i had...i trashed them...

The reason?...
Every night before i sleep...i grab a pen i write new ideas for my campaign plot...
Recently...a brand new idea came up in my mind...that would change all of the campaign's plot...and i would need somebody else help to make it...
So...

I will redirect my efforts into a smaller project:
Battle Of Beta Aquilae Campaign
It will serve as a MOD test and FRED test.
It will be short...around 10 missions....may be 15....but not more...
It's plot won't be much original...but it's missions will be fast and furious....(what i wanted to say with this...it's unclear to me...)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:wtf: dude, prioritize. you're doing 2 campaigns at once, you started your campaign RIGHT AFTER you joined up with Pathways, now you're putting HW on hold. you're gonna be up all night every night.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken