Author Topic: beta campaign, anyone?  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
beta campaign, anyone?
beta campaign, anyone?

Secrets
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 03:54:28 pm by 2299 »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Another campaign bites the dust?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
No, I meant I would have to redo secrets.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 09:42:42 pm by 2299 »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Why, just because he gave the story line away? While the story is important, the gameplay can be equally important. Some people may like campaigns simply because the game play is good, rather than the story being good. What happened to "Pathways' campaign anyhow? Maybe you should focus on one thing dude, and get it done. If you keep restarting and changing your mind you're never going to get anything accomplished, aside from ruining endings of campaigns for people around here

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i just have some spare time left. this is a warmup or me fredding for pathways.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
How much is this SOME spare time left? Normally SOME time is not enough to make quality missions, unless you want to make Neo-Terra-levelled missions.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
just give me feedback on the campaign, will ya?

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
*sigh*

Thread split.

Offline Kie99

Kappa wing didn't find the Ravana, I've checked.  The Great Hunt (The mission where you find the Ravana) was your second mission in the nebula, then it was destroyed. (Do you really think Kappa 3 wouldd get so excited over a totally killable destroyer)
The first mission just carried on forever once the shivan convoy warped out and had all of Kappa wing sending messages including the player's ship.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Okay, I just had a look at it. It's very confusing. When the messages about the Shivans popped up, I was only about a kilometre or less from the Aquitaine and there were no Shivans in sight. After wandering around a bit I didn't have any clue what I was supposed to do after that, so I had a look at it in FRED. Those message events trigger regardless of whether you've actually found the Shivans, so the whole thing's really kinda pointless. There doesn't seem to be any departure cue for the shivans either, so the last events never trigger and the mission can't be completed as far as I can tell.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
check the freighters inital orders.

Offline Kie99

Originally posted by Ransom Arceihn
After wandering around a bit I didn't have any clue what I was supposed to do after that, so I had a look at it in FRED.

Yeah Me too
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
when i tested it i had sporadic blips on my radar...

Offline Grimloq

• Backslash enthusiast
choose a better name!

ATM im afraid i dont have time to test it...
A alphabetically be in organised sentences should words.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
a name for whar?