Author Topic: Model Requests (Yet again)  (Read 1526 times)

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
Model Requests (Yet again)
Hey. I'm sorry to keep moaning about this. But I have some model Requests. I can give specs to any modeler who needs

1) the Psi-Corps Carrier from Epiphenies

2) The Technomage Shuttle seen in B5:ACTA and Crusade.

Please: I really need these ships. I can't start work on my Crusade based Campaign without them.
----

I did consider asking for the Black Ops Thunderbolt described in the script of the Unmade Crusade Story "The End of the Line" but I've discovered that it is an slight reskin and TBL Edit of the PSI Thunderbolt. I can make it easy. If i make this one, can i ask someone to host it for me?

e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

Offline den5

Re: Model Requests (Yet again)
1,2) I can give it a some time. But do not expect that I'll make it qik, I always have not enough free time.

You know that ai dock/undock does not work for fighter/bomber during mission?

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
Is it possible to impliment AI docking and undocking for fighters and bombers?
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Re: Fighter/bomber docking
Why have you asked a question that Den5 has already answered? Also, if you want to ask about technicalities of the game engine I suggest asking in the Source Code Project forum. This is the forum specific to the game engine The Babylon Project uses. The programmers themselves read that forum.

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/board,50.0.html
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.