Author Topic: A Few Questions  (Read 2105 times)

Hello, I'm new here and have been a huge Babylon 5 fan since it was on TV. I collected several of their games but always wanted them to create a PC game to play and looks like you guys did it for them. I do have a few questions about this game and hopefully someone can answer them for me.

1. First and foremost I'm not the most brilliant computer user and was curious as to the level of difficulty in installing the game?

2. I would imagine most of this game is built around player VS AI? Or can you team up with other players and either have some PVP or co-op missions?

3. Are the Vree Xill Saucers or Vorlon Cruisers available to play?

Offline Shade

1) Installing TBP is quite simple. Install the 'final' version first (Link), and then unpack the Zathras upgrade on top of it (Link).

2) The fully upgraded game supports all of that. TBP itself is mainly focused on single-player, and had some bugs that prevented multi from working well, but the Zathras upgrade takes care of that giving you both singleplayer, coop and PvP.

3) They're available to play against, but you to my knowledge can't pilot them.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Awww sad panda, ok thank you for responding

Maybe you'll be able to pilot them in the future. There has been major progress in capital ship command interface last year.

Maybe you'll be able to pilot them in the future. There has been major progress in capital ship command interface last year.

That would be the awesome! I use to collect Agents of Gaming Miniatures and always loved the game though no one to play with :-(. If I got to command some of the capital ships on the pc game that would be amazing.