General FreeSpace > FreeSpace Discussion

Weird Freespace dreams

<< < (3/5) > >>

Cobra:
I like how the ****post dreams are more believable than the novellas I'm reading here.

Assassin714:

--- Quote from: Cobra on July 31, 2023, 11:06:09 pm ---I like how the ****post dreams are more believable than the novellas I'm reading here.

--- End quote ---

Are dreams supposed to be believable?

Cobra:

--- Quote from: Assassin714 on August 01, 2023, 11:24:04 am ---
--- Quote from: Cobra on July 31, 2023, 11:06:09 pm ---I like how the ****post dreams are more believable than the novellas I'm reading here.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What I find hard to believe are these long narratives that you can somehow remember every detail of. :P

Assassin714:

--- Quote from: Cobra on August 01, 2023, 02:40:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: Assassin714 on August 01, 2023, 11:24:04 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What I find hard to believe are these long narratives that you can somehow remember every detail of. :P

--- End quote ---

There were actually a lot of details I forgot.

+ Rennie Ash +:

--- Quote from: Assassin714 on July 24, 2023, 03:49:55 am ---pushing the station and causing it to rotate a bit, so lining up with and getting inside the docking bay was kind of difficult, but I did it.

--- End quote ---

Command : Alpha1, what are you doing?
Alpha1 : Docking
Command : That's imPOSSible!
Alpha1 : No, it's necessary

Command : You're out of line, pilot!
Alpha1 : Docking procedure complete.
Alpha1 : Negative Command, I am perfectly aligned.
Command : Insubordination is grounds for a court marshal pilot. Return to base immediately!
Alpha1 : You can discuss this at your debriefing.
Command : *Headset smashing and static sounds
(muffled) Deploy a support ship now! I want it to dock with them; do not undock until a recovery transport arrives!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version