Author Topic: Should we create a Pro-Tips section?  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Should we create a Pro-Tips section?
Hi all!

Quick question – do we have a collated pro-tips section anywhere? If not, should we create one?

I suspect we have some of the best and most experienced FS players on the planet in this group, and we have a wealth of knowledge we could share with both each other, and with newer players. If we create one, where should it live? I thinking a pinned thread on the getting started section but I’m open to suggestions.

Until then, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and the Bestivus of Festivus to one and all.
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Iain Baker

• 'Sup?
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • NOMAD's Reviews
Re: Should we create a Pro-Tips section?
Wanna check out my video games, technology and media website? If so, visit; https://www.nomadsreviews.co.uk/

Interested in hiring my freelance writing, proof-reading, editing, SEO, TTSO, Web Development or Social Media Management services? If so, please messege me at [email protected]

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
This feels like the sort of content that should exist on the wiki, and in fact probably already does.

Protip: To defeat the Sathanas, shoot at it until it dies.
Shivans view most other species the way we view infectious diseases. They think they are doing good by curing the universe of them. After all, no one mourns the fate of smallpox.

The Final War For The Multiverse