Author Topic: What do you use?  (Read 7151 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
My X52 is now more than 4 years old.  I doubt they'd provide any free support at this point.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Well, for the EVO, I had to remove the adjustable palm rest... it was just getting in the way.  My main complaint for the X52 was the low-tension spring... something which was apparently rectified in the X52 Pro.
What sucks for me is that the palm rest is too far down to actually support my palm, even at its highest setting.  I don't think it was made for my small hands and stubby little fingers. :p

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
My X52 is now more than 4 years old.  I doubt they'd provide any free support at this point.

You'd be surprised.  I called them regarding a button that had come off of my X-45, requesting how much it would cost me to buy a replacement... I had my shipping info in there so that they could figure out how much shipping.  They never answered.

About a week later I had a free button in my mailbox.  :jaw:  :yes:

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature

I use an X52-Pro myself. I modified it to remain the larger primary tension spring form the shaft (leaving the secondary inside spring in place).

It's been rocking me wonderfully for years now without issue.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys