Author Topic: The Legacy of Peakwind (DF Let's Play Follow-Up)  (Read 872 times)

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
    • Minecraft
The Legacy of Peakwind (DF Let's Play Follow-Up)
Due to low interest, I'm going to dispense with the formalities.

Saved game and acting executable are available here (mediafire) if anybody wants to play/ mess around. I uploaded the entire package due to graphics pack and some minor raw mods I ran the LP with.

-------------------------------------
(Original Post:)
After some thought and a longer hiatus, I've decided to officially shelve HLP's second run at playing Dwarf Fortress. Working full time leaves me with enough time to play Dwarf Fortress or mod/write about it, but not really both. A cruel dilemma indeed.

However! This does not necessarily mean the story of Peakwind is at an end. I have in mind a few potential continuations/post-scripts for our nutty "story", and in true HLP fashion, I intend to poll any interested parties on their ideas (poll to be added in the future).

I have a few ideas already for potential approaches, but I'd rather let the idea of continuations cleanly linger a bit before I start actually rattling any off.

So, thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Raeg? Let's hear it all!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 10:32:38 pm by IronBeer »
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: The Legacy of Peakwind (DF Let's Play Follow-Up)
Compress and host the save folder on something like dropbox. I'm sure a few of us would like to try something like Boatmurdered had.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
    • Minecraft
Re: The Legacy of Peakwind (DF Let's Play Follow-Up)
First poast updated with something cool.
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted