Author Topic: [Paid] Join the Martoria dev-Team at omecron.org  (Read 884 times)

Offline omecron

[Paid] Join the Martoria dev-Team at omecron.org
Hello HLP,

my name is Kevin and I am CEO of omecron.org and as I saw some really talented people around here I want to present you our current project.
crydev.net/viewtopic.php?f=353&t=124219
-> Website
And as I already mentioned in the Post, we are a quite small but growing team and just started development.

About Us:
We are a small but growing team of programmers and artists who worked on several projects. Now we found our new goal in the game we all miss on the game market. We love the X-Series and EVE-Online but both weren't exactly what we wanted. We want to give the player full freedom of how to play and what to do. To realize that we chose the CryEngine 3 as the Engine we want to use to bring this Game to you with the most realistic graphics on the market
and for the Project we use the best tools and a structured workflow combined with planing and organizing. We use quality tools like the Atlassian Toolkit to provide professional organization and teamwork.

About the Project:
We began planing this about a year ago and the concept idea got patented by the German "Erfinderwerkstatt" and we put a lot of work into the concept what makes it quite hard to describe.
As a short description you may see Martoria as a Massive Multiplayer SciFi/Space Simulation based on CryEngine but with a lot more features, like accessible planets and star bases and a big factor on researching. With Martoria we want to give the Player a second life where he or she is able to decide how he wants to contribute to the history of an infinite and dynamical expanding Universe where 4 Races fight about the Power and the Resources.

Current Project Progress:
We left planing phase about 4 months ago and started recruiting and basic coding.
Till now we were working and chatting with some Artists and started to Code the basics of our own Game.dll (Movement and Ship-vehicles are WIP) so we are in an early progress but with a growing team we speed up quite fast.

Current Positions:
We are just 10 people (and some pending recruits) and as the Project is quite huge, we are currently recruiting a lot of Positions. So to keep this Topic clean, please check the Positions on OMECRON - JOBS

Contact information:

Mail: [email protected]
To Apply please use this Site: OMECRON - JOBS

If you got further questions feel free to ask via comment or mail.

Sincerely
the omecron Team
http://omecron.org