Author Topic: I found a few things you should look at  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
I found a few things you should look at
Various persona messages are missing for major characters. Brie, Ng'Mei, Kassim... especially if they call for support. you get the good old Empty Message return.

I set the difficulty to Normal and it's back down to Second Run? I don't know if that's a bug or a BP-specific thing, so there's that for you.

Spoiler:
I also apparently decided to take Simms' order to banzai the AWACS in Aristeia literally and killed myself with my own slammers while simultaneously forcing it to withdraw. Naturally, I died, but I can't choose to either proceed from the checkpoint or to continue normally. 1 and 2 do nothing at all and I'm stuck at .05 time. :P

EDIT: It wasn't obvious at first that the above spoilered issue required the use of the mouse. I think.

Still, by the Wargods, this is like a totally new campaign with the acting. Well done on pulling this stuff together, Bats.

EDIT 2: Simms is voiced as if she were Starbuck and I love it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:19:05 am by Cobra »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: I found a few things you should look at
* there are several lines where the dialog of the voice actors does not match exactly what is shown on screen ( = the text), for instance in the "Pawns on a Board of Bone" mission, when the Altan Orde addresses Captain Genedy or in the Briefing during "What Binds Us" when the voice actor makes a reference to the previously captured supply ship. I did not note all of them down, so I am afraid you will have to recheck all the lines unless more people make full reports
* I think you should seriously think about making icons for the weapons on the loadout screen, clearly distinguishable icons are no much better than the models and it cannot be that hard to exaggerate the silouette of each missile by some degree and make it look good. The extreme discrepancy between FS2 assets and your new weapons is especially noticable during the Aristeia mission because you have access to GTVA stuff here.
* in "Post Meridian", if you die during what I would suspect is the second phase of the mission where the actual attack takes places AND you lost Beta, you will not get the useful tip debriefing but bascially a briefing with ONLY the part about the dead wingmen.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline borizz

I'll use this thread instead of starting a new one for this minor issue:

In the techroom, War in Heaven 1 campaign (bpcomplete). The 121b Beam System is called the 221b Beam System in the description.

Offline borizz

In My Brother, My Enemy's after action report: The after action report in text calls Camerone a he, while the voice over says she. "I'm sorry about Camerone. He went down fighting the very best."

EDIT: In the story before the mission after that, it is said that "you come with high recommendations". The text says commendations.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:18:49 am by borizz »