Author Topic: Greatest Victories  (Read 2972 times)

Offline Luis Dias

Well that's a big derp I was involved back then them! Or alternatively, my memory is playing tricks with me.

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
Getting the Technological Victory just as Egypt's army was barreling down onto my capital (Civilization V). I like to imagine the last citizens got aboard the ship and flipped off the earth.
Potato!

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Getting the Technological Victory just as Egypt's army was barreling down onto my capital (Civilization V). I like to imagine the last citizens got aboard the ship and flipped off the earth.

and it was an Orion Nuclear Pulse Rocket  :drevil:
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Playing Lone wolf survival in the original Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (back when tactical shooters were actually ****ing tactical) against 11 opponents in one match of 9mm pistols only, taking 17 bullets in various portions of my body armour and/or extremities, and still single-handedly taking down 8 opponents and winning the match.

It was unbelievable.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I just knocked out five planes in ten seconds in War Thunder. Everyone dogfighting around the base at low altitude, they all line up just so...

Cockpit shot as soon as I open fire. Cockpit shot as soon as I open fire. Oh hey this one's wing came off after a one-second burst. Cockpit shot as soon as I open fire. Last guy tried to evade but he rolled up on his port wing when he had less than a meter of ground clearance, and crashed. (I swear I'm one of the few people with a proper sense of where the ground is in the game.)

The balance on the Mark I Hurricane is sketchy as hell (a statement that could be made about the whole game), but I'll just enjoy it for now.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Playing Lone wolf survival in the original Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (back when tactical shooters were actually ****ing tactical) against 11 opponents in one match of 9mm pistols only, taking 17 bullets in various portions of my body armour and/or extremities, and still single-handedly taking down 8 opponents and winning the match.

It was unbelievable.

aahh..I fondly remeber some multiplayer matches in FPS'es.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!