Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Test Builds

2004-04-26 build

(1/26) > >>

Goober5000:
http://fs2source.warpcore.org/wip/20040426_fs2_open_r.zip

Latest CVS as of now.  Among other things, it disables the code that was causing the end-of-mission CTD.

To activate the time slowdown on this build, you need to 1) have cheat mode on, and 2) hold down the cheat button (the tilde, ~, on U.S. keyboards) while pressing the slowdown key.

Singh:
hmmmm....
questions:

1.) Does this incorporate the improvements that Taylor made to speed up the whole thing along?

2.) Also, how do I use cheat mode for reducing the time compression stuff ;)

taylor:
I started putting my changes in yesterday but I'm still not done.  Last night I got in the cfilesystem changes to speed things up, the CTD fix and the -snd_preload option.  I'm testing the last parts (minor movie code changes, 32-bit OGL, other minor bug fixes) now and should have the rest commited in a couple of hours.  "cvs diff" gave me a patch 1.3Meg in size and 35 thousand lines long so it's taking a while to sort out the stuff that's ready to go in. ;)

kasperl:
As for 2, you type in www.freespace2.com and then you are in cheat mode. use the normal time compression keys for the rest (i think :nervous: )

kasperl:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by taylor
I started putting my changes in yesterday but I'm still not done.  Last night I got in the cfilesystem changes to speed things up, the CTD fix and the -snd_preload option.  I'm testing the last parts (minor movie code changes, 32-bit OGL, other minor bug fixes) now and should have the rest commited in a couple of hours.  "cvs diff" gave me a patch 1.3Meg in size and 35 thousand lines long so it's taking a while to sort out the stuff that's ready to go in. ;)
--- End quote ---

you are done with that stuff as of now? (15:52GMT)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version