Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > Test Builds

Linux/Windows 20040519 test

<< < (3/3)

taylor:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by Christoph_Berg
Can you edit the configure script that it utilizes the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS variables?
--- End quote ---

Yep, I just noticed that as well.  They were getting added before but mixed in with the SDL stuff so I removed the lines.  Obviously I forgot the put the good parts back.  It wasn't done correctly before anyway, fixed now.

--- Quote ---1. The ß character is not displayed.
--- End quote ---

Is this new or did it happen before?  All of the umlats are working correctly though right?  If not try to add "Language=German" to your ~/.fs2_open/fs2_open.ini file.

--- Quote ---2. I get a white square sometimes around certain animations. For example engine glow, weapon glow and explosions.
--- End quote ---

Are you using the media VPs?  I think I know what you are talking about here but it should be fixed.  Can you post a screen shot so that I can see if it is the same?

--- Quote ---Originally posted by karajorma
That's what I got. One minute I was flying about shooting and then next the music is playing but the computer is hanging. Had to give it the 3 fingered salute to get rid of it.
--- End quote ---

Try running with no music and see if it still hangs.  If so then try with no sound.  I was getting a strange crash with the audio streaming code that had a mix of Windows and Linux in it.  I have split the Linux stuff into a separate file and went back to the original code for Windows.  It might have been a bigger problem than I had figured though and something else is hiding in there somewhere.

Christoph_Berg:

--- Quote ---Originally posted by taylor
Is this new or did it happen before?  All of the umlats are working correctly though right?  If not try to add "Language=German" to your ~/.fs2_open/fs2_open.ini file.
--- End quote ---

Yep, all umlauts are working. Only the ß character is not displayed.

--- Quote ---Originally posted by taylor
Are you using the media VPs?  I think I know what you are talking about here but it should be fixed.  Can you post a screen shot so that I can see if it is the same?
--- End quote ---

I will provide a screenshot tomorrow, just to let you know, I don't use the MediaVP and in your last version these white squares did not appear.

Here are two sample images:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version