Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

Hygeia Docking Avoidance

<< < (3/3)

AV8R:

--- Quote from: Goober5000 on April 02, 2022, 08:54:08 pm ---This bug should be fixed once the next MediaVPs release is out.

--- End quote ---

Oh, so this was a MediaVPs issue and not an FSO executable issue. Interesting.

Thanks for the clarification. Once the new MediaVPs are released, I'll verify that it indeed fixed the problem and post it here.

Goober5000:

--- Quote from: AV8R on April 02, 2022, 09:23:05 pm ---Oh, so this was a MediaVPs issue and not an FSO executable issue. Interesting.
--- End quote ---

It was both, actually.  The MediaVPs were misconfigured from around 2011, but due to a bug this didn't matter.  It wasn't until a very recent FSO bugfix that the misconfiguration started affecting missions.

AV8R:

With the release of the latest MediaVPs, I am happy to announce this is no longer an issue (at least for me). I've played through FS2 (and especially played through "Dunkerque" numerous times - where I would mostly see this phenomenon) and the Hygeia no longer runs around my wingmen, refusing to dock. Thanks for your continued efforts. It's great to see this mod/community continue to grow, evolve and get better and better year after year.

Thank you all for your efforts!  :yes: :nod: :yes:

Goober5000:
Glad to hear it :yes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version