Author Topic: Shard Of Infinity News - Demo announcement  (Read 2120 times)

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Shard Of Infinity News - Demo announcement
Check today's Shard Of Infinity Dev-Blog - Link
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Re: Shard Of Infinity News - Demo announcement
Looking forward to this.  Hopefully I can find time to play what you can give us.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Needs pictures :D

Offline High Max

• Permanently banned
;-)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 09:40:58 pm by High Max »
;-)   #.#   *_*   ^^   ^-^   ^_^

Offline 0rph3u5

Hopefully I can find time to play what you can give us.

I hope so too - for now its only about 30-40 minutes* for the 3 missions of the demo you will have to spare
*not guarantee; purely based on my experience (and rememeber: I did the balancing!)

Needs pictures :D

Now that attachments on my board are working again I am happy to provide
Link
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline 0rph3u5

Today's dev blog again put a focus on the SoI demo: Link

==================