Author Topic: Selling a lot of Halo MEGA Bloks figures for charity and hoping for your support  (Read 1297 times)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Selling a lot of Halo MEGA Bloks figures for charity and hoping for your support
Hey all!

I semi-regularly sell Legos and Mega Bloks/Mega Construx buildable figures and sets on eBay to earn a little cash for myself, but by and large to make money for the Polaris Project, a great charity that fights human trafficking.

Anyway I have this big Halo Mega Bloks figure lot right here. I spent a little over 50 USD to assemble this lot, so my chances of losing money on it are pretty high. I would be very glad if I could make enough to cover the costs and shipping, not just because I then can recoup my personal funds which are limited ( ;)) but because any money that I lose is funds that I could have just donated to the charity rather than lose in this venture.

So if you like Halo action figures, could you take the time to check out my listing? Your support means a lot to me and helps to save lives. And if you like Legos and Halo and Mega Bloks, please do keep checking back in on my eBay page, where I come up with new listings from time to time. I've managed to raise a reasonable amount for the Polaris Project with past listings, and I hope to keep doing so. Thanks for your time!

Re: Selling a lot of Halo MEGA Bloks figures for charity and hoping for your support
Well, I don't have any need for Halo figurines, but I did throw a few bucks at the Polaris Project instead.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Re: Selling a lot of Halo MEGA Bloks figures for charity and hoping for your support
Well, I don't have any need for Halo figurines, but I did throw a few bucks at the Polaris Project instead.

Awesome! Thanks so much, it means a lot that you're willing to donate!  :D

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Hey all, the listing mentioned at the beginning of this topic is nearing completion. In addition, I have a couple of new listings right here. I've got more Halo Mega Bloks figures and a bunch of Nerf guns. Any support is greatly appreciated!