Author Topic: Silent Threat: Reborn bonus missions  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Silent Threat: Reborn bonus missions
Now that the ST:R director's cut has been out for a few days, has anyone tried the bonus missions?  In particular, Galemp and I would love to hear your opinions of the alternate "Cloak and Dagger" mission.  He and I had creative differences over that mission, and he conceded to use my version which was very kind of him, but it's a good mission in its own right and deserves its time in the spotlight.

Here's what I'm referring to if you didn't catch it:

As a bonus, the Director's Cut also includes earlier drafts of what became "More Than Meets The Eye", "Ghosts", "Cloak and Dagger", and "Secrets Reborn".  In particular, this version of "Cloak and Dagger" was very nearly the one included in the final release, and it's only fair that y'all have a chance to play it.  As for the others, I thought you might like to catch a glimpse behind the scenes and compare these versions with both their predecessors in Silent Threat as well as their final versions in ST:R.  These missions are not available in the course of the ST:R campaign but can be played via the tech room.