Author Topic: RELEASE: GVCv Udjat HTL [GTVA and ISF variants]  (Read 6666 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
RELEASE: GVCv Udjat HTL [GTVA and ISF variants]

HTL replacements for Udjat model in current Scroll release. Of course you can use them in your projects :P. Contains two variants - standard and ISF. These are drag'n'drop replacements, so you guys can enchance your Scroll playthrough with them if you wish.
Original model - GalEmp
Spinal beam cannon - Blowfish and Black Wolf
HTL model, mapping, textures, conversion, everything else - Your beloved model resurrecter :)

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:38:44 pm by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
Re: RELEASE: GVCv Udjat HTL [GTVA and ISF variants]
Looks pretty good, I really like the curves of the ship c:
Just a tiny nitpick though, its a pretty noticeable midship texture seam going across the whole of the vessel, its very visible on the blue glow version, aside from that its a nifty ship!
[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Looks pretty good, I really like the curves of the ship c:
Just a tiny nitpick though, its a pretty noticeable midship texture seam going across the whole of the vessel, its very visible on the blue glow version, aside from that its a nifty ship!
Yeah, I always forget about that when I texture ship using PS. Outliner saved the day numerous times, but it has disadvantages. I've noticed that before release, but after all day with this model I decided to fix this other day :P. Fixing this stuff requires reconverting all textures.

Substance Painter made me lazy :D
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 06:50:57 pm by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
:bump:

I adjusted color schemes for even more variety and fixed that ugly seam mentioned by Oddgrim. I also fixed normalmaps.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 02:10:26 pm by Nyctaeus »

Late to the party, this is beautiful, reminds me of the wing commander Fralthi... that' a very good thing.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
:bump:

These HTL variants are now included in the standard Scroll release. :nod: