Author Topic: "Clone Wars" Revival  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Re: "Clone Wars" Revival
http://www.theforce.net/story/front/Star_Wars_The_Clone_Wars_To_Return_With_New_Episodes_On_Disneys_DirectToConsumer_Streaming_Service_181343.asp

It came as quite the surprise to me, but its about F-ing time.

I was so surprised! I am very excited for it, and I am happy to see so many other fans are as well.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I also watched the Clone Wars 10th Anniversary Panel at the San Diego Comic-Con.  I had already seen the teaser beforehand, but you can really feel the intensity of the crowd as they realize what just happened as they're viewing the teaser.

Offline wookieejedi

I also watched the Clone Wars 10th Anniversary Panel at the San Diego Comic-Con.  I had already seen the teaser beforehand, but you can really feel the intensity of the crowd as they realize what just happened as they're viewing the teaser.

I did as well. They got so excited, and it's probably the most happy surprised I have been about any fictional story in a long time.

Now I only have to wait for 10 years to see them. :o

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I expect that some of the 12 episodes planned for release include the 8 storyboard episodes that have been released.  If you have seen them, my favorite part is during the "Death on Utapau" ark, where Kenobi & Skywalker have to fight with blasters instead of light sabers and Anakin is going all-out with the trick-shots on his twin blasters.

Offline wookieejedi

That's my guess, too. Those storyboard arcs were fun to watch. Haha such uncivilized weapons...