Author Topic: Corporations  (Read 2754 times)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Just dug up this list that I had made a few years ago (from the tables and the Colossus movie). This can probably go on the wiki somewhere, if anyone can figure out what the two ambiguous companies are. I guess I couldn't read the entire thing from the Colossus video in those cases.

Agay Fluctuators
Akheton Corporation
Andsager Ballistics
Baranec Acquisitions
Bessmer-Kohn
Boone Thrusters
Capezzuto Textiles
Comet Propulsion Systems
Dave's House o' Fighters
Dynamic Metamer
Enricco Ergonomic Systems
Gulisaro Precision Gear
Johnson Munitions
J. Scott [something]
Han-Ronald Corporation
Holt Bio Systems
KresCo Engineering
Kulas Management Systems
Mekhu Enterprises
Muller Constructors
Mesa Corporation
Nankam Aeronautical
RNI Systems
Pletcher Designs
Sahr Corporation
STX Exploration
Shekar Hydraulic Actuators
Snapka/Flegel Weapons Systems
Subach-Innes Corporation
Triton Dynamics
Velocity: A Camarillo Company
Wentz Acoustics
Whiteside Construction
xEURR Inc.  (x is either C, G or W)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 01:17:45 pm by CP5670 »

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
We do not know anything about a large number of the above. This list could go to the GTVA Colossus, becasue we do not have to know anything about them there. If this were in the Corporations article, we would be expected to know a thing of two about all of them.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Not neccesarily. The corporations article is, as it stands atm, rubbish. No offence to GE - for what it was meant to be, it's very good, but it's not the sort of thing that belongs in the Wiki. What it should be is a list of all known corporations, ie. this, with data only when we obtain it through canon sources.

Eg. Subach Innes produced the Subach, Triton Dynamics make the TC-TRIs for their own use then the GTVA pick them up - stuff like that.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Triton Dynamics also makes the Triton.  Obviously.  Most of them would by necessity be basic entries, but then how mudh do we need to have listed for FS corporations anyway?
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Very little. The best we really have is who makes what fighters.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
A few miscellaneous bits are also known. Bessmer-Kohn made the Alastor's turrets, TD designed the Hygeia and Sahr has shipyards in Altair.

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
RNI Systems made the Aeolus...
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Nuclear1

EDIT: Nevermind. Wiki's already been updated with previous suggestion.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!