Author Topic: Australian Voice Actor  (Read 3556 times)

Australian Voice Actor
Right.

Just some general info I guess.

I'm 17, almost 18, concentrating on acting in my schooling. I've done voice acting work for The Babylon Project's Raider Wars as Fencer (and was my first VA role and I had a busted mic and have since gotten a new one) following this I voice acted in Derelict - I had many many parts such as:

Kyle Athanas, Kappa 1, Sophron, Pillager, Zenith, Mr. Tarovich, Nyarlathotep Command, Arcturus, Rebel 1, Event Horizon, Alpha 5, Alpha 6, Thalos, Pandora, Beaufort, Gabriel, Grace, Hyperion, Galahad, Gorgon Cannon, Luxor Station, Resheph, Qualmotep, Estennu, Sopedu, Seleket

I would love the chance to voice act for Wing Commander: Saga or anything the TBP team gets going *hint hint* But I will take anything.

I have an Australian accent so I do think my voice stands out. If samples are wanted I shall provide some later.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: Australian Voice Actor
I would love the chance to voice act for Wing Commander: Saga *hint hint*

I nearly missed this. We can always use an additional voice actor, given that the mission script is 100 pages long :) You would not happen to have a few voice acting samples handy?
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

I would love the chance to voice act for Wing Commander: Saga *hint hint*

I nearly missed this. We can always use an additional voice actor, given that the mission script is 100 pages long :) You would not happen to have a few voice acting samples handy?

I have some from TBP: AOTB, but I have plenty of time to record some if you want certain lines.

Spare australian voice actor here too. The good thing about us aussies is we have very variable voice tones. (i.e can do scottish, heavily-accented aussie, english, irish, etc). A gruff scotsman would make for an excellent wingmate imo.

A gruff scotsman would make for an excellent wingmate imo.

Ditto
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Yeah! Where is Aldo anyway?  ;7
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

anyhow, voice talent here if needed. I cant exactly measure up to the likes of Admiral Petrach, but I'm sure that given the chance i can be that one wingmate you'll remember always stayed alive, even if he got hull down to 1%, he's still racking up kills

BOOM SHIVAN-DEAD !

BOOM SHIVAN-DEAD!

BOOOOOOM SHIVAN-DEAAAAAAAD !