Author Topic: 10 Part Mini Series - SONS OF VALOR - WORLD WAR 3 - Huge Casting Call  (Read 1805 times)

10 Part Mini Series - SONS OF VALOR - WORLD WAR 3 - Huge Casting Call

THE TEASER VIDEO TO THE SERIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SShbDBxMHvkl

It's a 10 part mini-series, similar to that of Band of Brothers (it will be posted on Youtube). We have several(more like a lot) of casting positions open. We will assign you to them based on your audition.

AUDITION LINES

Line 1: Incoming! Get down! (yelling)

Line 2: Well crap... There goes 2nd Platoon. (dismay)

Line 3: (laughing as if hearing a good joke)

Line 4: We've got two dug-in MG nests to our right flank, they seem unarmed though. (whispering)

[email protected]

THERE IS NO DUE DATE! WE WILL ACCEPT YOU 24/7 ANY DAY

Re: 10 Part Mini Series - SONS OF VALOR - WORLD WAR 3 - Huge Casting Call
anyone?

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Re: 10 Part Mini Series - SONS OF VALOR - WORLD WAR 3 - Huge Casting Call
Well...

This isn't an ARMA 2 forum, which is your first major setback. You should also note that quite a few projects which were casting roles for VAs were a bit underhanded to begin with. There's a premium on good VAs at the HLP, and we in fact do outsource quite a few roles to VA boards on the more prominent projects.

You might get some more interest if you had a broader description of your project... Also, this does belong in a diferent board in a way, as it's not FS nor in any sense related to FS. However, if you intend to stick around, welcome to the HLP.

:)
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke