Author Topic: FSPort and new movies  (Read 369 times)

Offline CT27

Will the HD cutscenes Mjn has made be put into FSPort at some point (and on the Installer)?

Actually i think so, because the HD cutscenes he made 7 years ago are already part of the FSPort for some quiete time, now.

And i know, that they are working on new versions, so maybe they will already included in the next release.

And if not... well, i will put them in the FSPort mission upgrade, i promise, because i have to create subtitles for them for my german translation anyway  :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:02:09 pm by Novachen »
Well, maybe a proper signature will return. Maybe not, because everything wrong with it, will cause that someone will try to hack this account again.

Even if it wouldn't get incorporated into FSPort by default, there's nothing stopping anyone from just uploading all the redone cutscenes in a vp file and connecting that to Knossos as an optional (selected by default) download.
Mito [PL] - Today at 8:52 PM
I was supposed to make a short presentation about basics of optical fibers and here I am, listening to Eurobeat while reading about quantum cryptography.