Hosted Projects - Standalone > The Babylon Project

TBP on Linux/MacOSX

<< < (41/41)

chief1983:
All you should need is the data from the latest version of tbp,, the zathras updates, wxlauncher, and the native os x .app, either 3.6.18 or 3.7.0, whichever zathras is currently stable with.  You can go ahead and install FS2 as well, but definitely don't put them in the same folder.  If zathras works with 3.7.0 now, you won't need inferno anything.

jureka:
Ok so it works with the FS2 Open launcher (3.7.0) and Inferno 3.6.12 (I had 3.6.10). Should I still use Inferno over the other one?

BTW If anyone who was involved in making this game is reading this, kudos to you, this is so amazing amount of work! I am speachless.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: jureka on September 28, 2013, 03:34:57 pm ---Ok so it works with the FS2 Open launcher (3.7.0) and Inferno 3.6.12 (I had 3.6.10). Should I still use Inferno over the other one?

BTW If anyone who was involved in making this game is reading this, kudos to you, this is so amazing amount of work! I am speachless.

--- End quote ---
The Inferno builds stopped being a separate thing way back in... 3.6.14, I think. Plus, 3.7.0 uses an entirely new pilot code. No, you should not prefer a massively outdated executable over the newest stable release.

Treki26:
Where do you put FS2_open-inferno.app?

chief1983:
You should probably be using a newer non-Inferno build on OS X to play TBP, with the latest Zathras patch.  The recommended build should be in the Zathras release post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version