Author Topic: New theme issues  (Read 245579 times)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
My bad, guys. I forgot that the GoDaddy renewal was tied to my CC instead of the PayPal, and the CC they had on file expired yesterday. :p I just renewed the domain with the PayPal account, so we should be good to go.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Did you get to talk to Danica Patrick? :p

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I had to google who the heck she is and now that I know, I'm none the wiser. What's she got to do with this?

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
She's a big spokesperson for GoDaddy, and she features in these spectacularly awful commercials that usually insinuate some sort of hawt girl-on-girl action about to take place.  I was just wondering if she worked customer service too. :p

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Fixed some calendar coloring issues; refresh.

Also, I fixed the issue where images in posts weren't resizing in mobile browsers.
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Shade

Since the wiki is the only item under "Freespace" in the nav bar, any chance we could have that that moved up a level (doing away with "FreeSpace") so one can just click the header to go there instead of expanding it first?

The dropdown list could then have links to different sections of the wiki, starting with the current "Getting started", plus I'd suggest adding dropdown items for the Multiplayer Portal, the Modding Portal, the FRED Portal, the Campaign List, the FreeSpace Universe Portal, and perhaps the new Campaign Walkthroughs category I just created.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 10:25:56 am by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
That is a really great idea.  :yes:
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature

It is indeed. Refresh, and that's how it should be now.

Edit: Massive update. External Sites is now populated, with categories for Game Warden, SectorGame, SCP, ModDB and links to GoG, Interplay and Volition.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:23:19 pm by Zacam »
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
External sites should also include http://www.freespacemods.net
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Shade

Thanks, Zacam. These shortcuts will be cut out quite a lot of clicks for me every day :)
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Small detail: the ED website is still hosted at GW, but the forums moved over to HLP a while ago. If I was a newbie, seeing the ED forums here and looking for the website, I'd look for it under "Hosted", not under "External".

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Small detail: the ED website is still hosted at GW, but the forums moved over to HLP a while ago. If I was a newbie, seeing the ED forums here and looking for the website, I'd look for it under "Hosted", not under "External".

Good catch. Corrected.

External sites should also include http://www.freespacemods.net

Also a good catch, it is now.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 06:54:59 am by Zacam »
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
FYI, there's no need to add the ">" character to parent menu items; a little arrow graphic should be getting added automatically to any item with children. If that's not the case for you, please let me know browser & version, OS, and if javascript is enabled.

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
A link to the FSU mantis would be handy. I could only find a link to the SCP mantis up there right now.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
FYI, there's no need to add the ">" character to parent menu items; a little arrow graphic should be getting added automatically to any item with children. If that's not the case for you, please let me know browser & version, OS, and if javascript is enabled.

Browsers: IE9, FF 4.0.1
JS Enabled: Yes. JRE version: 6u21 (32 & 64 bit)

¤[D+¬>

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper

Browsers: IE9, FF 4.0.1
JS Enabled: Yes. JRE version: 6u21 (32 & 64 bit)

So you're saying that the little graphic arrows don't show up for you?

Offline Shade

Arrow works fine on FF 4.0.1.

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
So you're saying that the little graphic arrows don't show up for you?

Yes, that is what I am saying indeed.

¤[D+¬>