Hosted Projects - Standalone > Wing Commander Saga

How to edit a campaign mission in wing commander saga?

<< < (2/3) > >>

starlord:
You misunderstand:

The rapier appears and is flown by allied forces (system defense forces actually) but not by you, as it is obsolete.

Same goes for the super ferrets.

emark4:

--- Quote from: starlord on September 23, 2016, 05:56:00 am ---You misunderstand:

The rapier appears and is flown by allied forces (system defense forces actually) but not by you, as it is obsolete.

Same goes for the super ferrets.

--- End quote ---

Okay, makes sense,

Still, it would be nice if they were flown in the prolouge as training craft for new pilots before they get he arrows and hellcats. Or be brought out to be used because of let's say,.... The lack of avalaible fighter craft , like in  battlestar Galactica

At least that's how I would have done it. Personally, I don't like the look of the avalaible fighters. I really wanna fly something really cool in the end,... And I find out that I don't
....:(

X3N0-Life-Form:
Looks aren't everything, but I see your point.

You do get to fly the Sabre once, which is IIRC from the same era and a pretty cool ship, in my opinion.

emark4:

--- Quote from: X3N0-Life-Form on September 23, 2016, 03:28:36 pm ---Looks aren't everything, but I see your point.

You do get to fly the Sabre once, which is IIRC from the same era and a pretty cool ship, in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

I've heard you only get to fly it once though... That's even sadder!

emark4:

--- Quote from: DefCynodont119 on September 22, 2016, 07:45:07 pm ---

Make your changes, then put it in Data>Missions (make this folder if It does not exist) with the same name as it had before. Because It's not in a VP.file but It has the same name as the file that Is, It gets loaded first. (this is so you can make changes without making new VP.files)

--- End quote ---

So I'm guessing that the game will read the .tbl and the .FS2 mission file first over the ones originally stuck in the .VP correct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version